The Mubarak dictator’s rapacious clan has fled Egypt and flown to Queen Elizabeth’s refuge for gnomes and assorted criminal types. Meanwhile, the army has joined the revolutionaries. The Saudi King is sweating bullets, he is next on the list of ‘too big to fail’ failures. This is very much due to the Wikileaks documents that clearly show all Muslim leaders except for a few (IRAN) working with Israel to crush the Palestinians. Even the PLO worked to crush their own people! Darn! Obviously, the ‘Arab Street’ is fired up and will set on fire all the institutions and operations run by these guys.
ΩΩWhat a surprise…NOT. This whole event is inevitable. The Wikileaks documents clearly show how US bribes (we are going bankrupt due to all of this) kept a whole bunch of despots on our side and this money was spent mainly for one purpose: to please Israeli Jews. Not Israeli Palestinians. The PLO was bribed and Abbas should probably flee to Israel since his utter craven betrayals were revealed in stark clarity by al Jazeera this week, too.
ΩΩIn classic revolutionary style, the MILITARY HOLDS BACK: but Omar Suleiman Named Egypt Vice President As Protests Continue. Who is he?
- Omar Suleiman – (Arabic: عمر سليمان; born July 2, 1936) is an Egyptian politician and military figure who has been Vice President of Egypt since January 2011 ending a vacancy in the position that lasted almost 30 years. Previously, he was Minister without Portfolio and Director of the Egyptian General Intelligence Directorate (EGID), the national intelligence agency, from 1993 to 2011. In his role as Director of EGID, the BritishDaily Telegraph dubbed him as “one of the world’s most powerful spy chiefs”. Foreign Policymagazine ranked him the Middle East’s most powerful intelligence chief, ahead of Mossadchief Meir Dagan.
ΩΩHAHAHA…he has a snowball’s chance in hell to run Egypt except if we give him lots and lots of weapons to use against his own people! The US was all outraged and our media in a hissy fit over Iran’s ruling party suppressing the population after an election that was rigged but of course, there is zero sympathy for the Egyptians who had a very rigged election, too.
ΩΩWell, guess what? These uprisings will happen if the public is cut out of the political stream! Duh! The Jews in the US love to talk about how Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East (a very false boast!) but of course, the reason this is so is directly due to US/Israeli policies. We hate the ‘Arab Street’ and wish it were dead. We want it to go away or be locked in a ghetto and starved.
ΩΩDespite installing the most hated man in Egypt to be the VP to the other most hated man, the uprising continues: Curfew fails to stop Egypt protests – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
ΩΩNaturally, all the assorted rats and creeps who run roughshod over the millions of suffering masses are fleeing their sinking ship: Report: Egyptian president’s son Gamal Mubarak arrives in London – Israel News, Ynetnews
- Gamal and Ala Mubarak, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak’s sons, have arrived in London with their families, Al Jazeera reported.
ΩΩThe US, UK and EU get all hot about criminals fleeing countries when these people are not our puppets. But whenever our puppets fall, they flee back home to their owners and bosses. Naturally, the Queen will entertain them. After all, England is directly responsible for the Middle East mess in the first place via rash promises to the Rothschilds during WWI.
ΩΩThe revolution is growing, spreading and beginning to surround the Arab kings and oil sheiks of Araby: Yemen’s Opposition Goes to Code Pink. These demonstrators are in addition to outright violent insurrection in the countryside. The US uses assassin drones to bomb peasants and hopes this will stop revolutions. This has got to be the stupidest, silliest, most futile idea, ever. It obviously does not work at all.
ΩΩLebanon has gone to Hezbollah and Thousands protest in Jordan. Jordan is run by a US/UK puppet put in place by the Brits some time ago and not exactly beloved, either. These rebellions aren’t just in exotic places where people yell, ‘Allah akabar!’ They are happening closer to the Queen: NUS leader targeted by student protesters – Telegraph
- Hundreds of protesters called for his resignation, directing their anger towards him as he made his way towards the students’ union building.
- Campaigners shouted: “Students, workers, hear our shout! We want Aaron Porter out!” and “Aaron Porter we know you, you’re a ******* Tory too!”
- Mr Porter is facing calls to step down as NUS president by members of the National Campaign Against Fees and Cuts.
ΩΩAcross the entire planet in all the countries run by the US and UK or in the EU where the bankers ran riot and the spies and crooks controlled the governments, we have the same thing popping up. Will this lead to a huge surge in revolutions? Well, history tells us in no uncertain terms, when there is some major global bubble collapse, we get a huge surge in insurrections. When major empires collapse into bankruptcy, we get lots and lots of revolutions.
ΩΩBack to Egypt: everyone who lorded it over the Arab Street is fleeing down every dark alley and jumping onto any plane, ship or train out: Israel airlifts dozens of nationals out of Egypt – Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
- The Israeli embassy in Cairo has been closed since the riots broke out, and will remain closed on Sunday. El Al does not usually fly on the Jewish sabbath to appease observant Jewish passengers who do not travel on the day of rest. El Al refused to comment.
ΩΩNote how El Al is just like Iran or Saudi Arabia: the religious rightwing gets to dictate how things operate. It is not a liberal state. It is a religious dictatorship. The Saudis are one of the most drastically horrible, anti-women’s rights, anti-religious freedom, anti-liberal countries on earth, BAR NONE. There is zero things ‘moderate’ about Saudi Arabia.
ΩΩIt is a terrorized dictatorship nation run by a bunch of whiny, fat, ugly, horrible hypocrites who beat women to death for having sex while running around, themselves, with European prostitutes. They beat men to death for drinking a beer while they guzzle booze by the barrel. They deserve to be treated this way, too. That is, beaten to death for violating their own laws they impose without elections, on their captive populations.
- Saudi Arabia slammed protesters in Egypt on Saturday as “infiltrators” who seek to destabilize their country, while a a top Palestinian official affirmed “solidarity” with Egypt.
- An official in Iran called on Egypt to “abide by the rightful demands of the nation” and avoid violent reactions….”During the call, the king said, ‘Egypt is a country of Arabism and Islam. No Arab and Muslim human being can bear that some infiltrators, in the name of freedom of expression, have infiltrated into the brotherly people of Egypt, to destabilize its security and stability and they have been exploited to spew out their hatred in destruction, intimidation, burning, looting and inciting a malicious sedition,'” the news agency said.
ΩΩSeems that the PLO wants to go down with the ship, too. Yes, Abbas is as evil as Mubarak. No question. He betrayed his own people, too. That is now painfully obvious. The US and Israel will keep this creep around for as long as possible so they can pretend he is negotiating for the Palestinian people. I doubt this will work for even two weeks but of course, he could hide in a Mossad closet and have them spoon feed him through a small hole.
ΩΩNow, I wish to explain something about how ruling elites control anyone who is cooking up a revolution. Always, always, always, police agents infiltrate the organizations. The ruling elites might give them money and support so that various factions will fight each other rather than develop alliances.
ΩΩThere is much mischief to be made and governments are great at playing double games with everyone. The downside here is, these games can get things really screwed up if some revolutionary group actually does a TRIPLE double deal and takes over, kicks out the rulers and the foreigners and has a real revolution like in say, Iran! Obama Administration Cut Funding To Promote Democracy In Egypt, Disappointing Human Rights Activists
- In its first year, the Obama administration cut funding for democracy and governance programming in Egypt by more than half, from $50 million in 2008 to $20 million in 2009 (Congress later appropriated another $5 million). The level of funding for civil society programs and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) was cut disproportionately, from $32 million to only $7 million. Though funding levels for 2010 are not yet available, they are expected to show an increase to $14 million, says Stephen McInerny, the director of advocacy at the Project on Middle East Democracy. He notes that the Bush administration slashed economic aid to Egypt in the 2009 budget but kept the funding for democracy and governance programs constant, while Obama cut funding to those programs in an effort to make the cuts more proportional and under pressure from the American embassy in Cairo.
ΩΩThese funds had zero to do with building any sort of democracy. They were used to buy off and control anyone who wanted to reform things. Naturally, nothing ever is fixed. If the reformers throw away the money and go off to do real revolutions, they are instantly killed or put in prison. When I was very involved in US counterculture antiwar activity, I saw all the student leaders and others being lured into the government’s control this way.
ΩΩSometimes, I would dig up proof, one of ‘us’ was now working for the FBI or CIA. People found this hard to believe! DUH! It happens A LOT. Hitler and Lenin were paid by governments to infiltrate and control revolutionary groups and they succeeded totally in this…to the horror of the people who hired them.
ΩΩOur State Department is totally schizoid in all of this: State Dep’t says democracy is OK for Tunisia but not Egypt because of Israel. Hillary thinks it is OK in Tunisia only because it isn’t all that important, she figures we will buy out anyone who gets into power and reimpose our despotic rule there. But Egypt has a grand history of NOT bending to our will. So it is a lot scarier and more difficult to control.
ΩΩNow, here is the actual cable sent by the Zionist State Department discussing how Egyptian anti-Mubarak students could be dragged into our nets: Egypt protests: secret US document discloses support for protesters – Telegraph—Do read this most carefully before assuming stuff:
S E C R E T SECTION 01 OF 02 CAIRO 002572 SIPDIS FOR NEA/ELA, R, S/P
AND H NSC FOR PASCUAL AND KUTCHA-HELBLING E.O. 12958: DECL:
12/30/2028 TAGS: PGOV, PHUM, KDEM, EG SUBJECT: APRIL 6 ACTIVIST ON HIS
U.S. VISIT AND REGIME CHANGE IN EGYPT REF: A. CAIRO 2462 B.
CAIRO 2454 C. CAIRO 2431
Classified By: ECPO A/Mincouns
Catherine Hill-Herndon for reason 1.4 (d ). 1. —————————- Satisfaction with
the Summit —————————- 2. (C) xxxxxxxxxxxx expressed
satisfaction with the December 3-5 \”Alliance of Youth Movements
Summit\” in New York, noting that he was able to meet activists from
other countries and outline his movement’s goals for democratic change
in Egypt. He told us that the other activists at the summit were very
supportive, and that some even offered to hold public demonstrations
in support of Egyptian democracy in their countries, with xxxxxxxxxxxx
as an invited guest. xxxxxxxxxxxx said he discussed with the other
activists how April 6 members could more effectively evade harassment
and surveillance from SSIS with technical upgrades, such as
consistently alternating computer \”simcards.\” However, xxxxxxxxxxxx
lamented to us that because most April 6 members do not own computers,
this tactic would be impossible to implement. xxxxxxxxxxxx was
appreciative of the successful efforts by the Department and the
summit organizers to protect his identity at the summit, and told us
that his name was never mentioned publicly. ——————- A
Cold Welcome Home ——————- 3. (S) xxxxxxxxxxxx told us
that SSIS detained and searched him at the Cairo Airport on December
18 upon his return from the U.S. According to xxxxxxxxxxxx, SSIS
found and confiscated two documents in his luggage: notes for his
presentation at the summit that described April 6’s demands for
democratic transition in Egypt, and a schedule of his Capitol Hill
meetings. xxxxxxxxxxxx described how the SSIS officer told him that
State Security is compiling a file on him, and that the officer’s
superiors instructed him to file a report on xxxxxxxxxxxx most recent
activities. ——————————————— ———-
Washington Meetings and April 6 Ideas for Regime Change
——————————————— ———- 4. (C)
xxxxxxxxxxxx described his Washington appointments as positive, saying
that on the Hill he met with xxxxxxxxxxxx, a variety of House staff
members, including from the offices of xxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxx),
and with two Senate staffers. xxxxxxxxxxxx also noted that he met
with several think tank members. xxxxxxxxxxxx said that xxxxxxxxxxxx’s
office invited him to speak at a late January Congressional hearing on
House Resolution 1303 regarding religious and political freedom in
Egypt. xxxxxxxxxxxx told us he is interested in attending, but
conceded he is unsure whether he will have the funds to make the trip.
He indicated to us that he has not been focusing on his work as a
\”fixer\” for journalists, due to his preoccupation with his U.S.
trip. 5. (C) xxxxxxxxxxxx described how he tried to convince his
Washington interlocutors that the USG should pressure the GOE to
implement significant reforms by threatening to reveal CAIRO 00002572
002 OF 002 information about GOE officials’ alleged \”illegal\”
off-shore bank accounts. He hoped that the U.S. and the international
community would freeze these bank accounts, like the accounts of
Zimbabwean President Mugabe’s confidantes. xxxxxxxxxxxx said he wants
to convince the USG that Mubarak is worse than Mugabe and that the GOE
will never accept democratic reform. xxxxxxxxxxxx asserted that
Mubarak derives his legitimacy from U.S. support, and therefore
charged the U.S. with \”being responsible\” for Mubarak’s \”crimes.\”
He accused NGOs working on political and economic reform of living in
a \”fantasy world,\” and not recognizing that Mubarak — \”the head of
the snake\” — must step aside to enable democracy to take root. 6.
(C) xxxxxxxxxxxx claimed that several opposition forces — including
the Wafd, Nasserite, Karama and Tagammu parties, and the Muslim
Brotherhood, Kifaya, and Revolutionary Socialist movements — have
agreed to support an unwritten plan for a transition to a
parliamentary democracy, involving a weakened presidency and an
empowered prime minister and parliament, before the scheduled 2011
presidential elections (ref C). According to xxxxxxxxxxxx, the
opposition is interested in receiving support from the army and the
police for a transitional government prior to the 2011 elections.
xxxxxxxxxxxx asserted that this plan is so sensitive it cannot be
written down. (Comment: We have no information to corroborate that
these parties and movements have agreed to the unrealistic plan
xxxxxxxxxxxx has outlined. Per ref C, xxxxxxxxxxxx previously told us
that this plan was publicly available on the internet. End comment.)
7. (C) xxxxxxxxxxxx said that the GOE has recently been cracking down
on the April 6 movement by arresting its members. xxxxxxxxxxxx noted
that although SSIS had released xxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxx \”in the
past few days,\” it had arrested three other members. (Note: On
December 14, we pressed the MFA for the release of xxxxxxxxxxxx and
xxxxxxxxxxxx, and on December 28 we asked the MFA for the GOE to
release the additional three activists. End note.) xxxxxxxxxxxx
conceded that April 6 has no feasible plans for future activities.
The group would like to call for another strike on April 6, 2009, but
realizes this would be \”impossible\” due to SSIS interference,
xxxxxxxxxxxx said. He lamented that the GOE has driven the group’s
leadership underground, and that one of its leaders, xxxxxxxxxxxx, has
been in hiding for the past week. 8. (C) Comment: xxxxxxxxxxxx
offered no roadmap of concrete steps toward April 6’s highly
unrealistic goal of replacing the current regime with a parliamentary
democracy prior to the 2011 presidential elections. Most opposition
parties and independent NGOs work toward achieving tangible,
incremental reform within the current political context, even if they
may be pessimistic about their chances of success. xxxxxxxxxxxx
wholesale rejection of such an approach places him outside this
mainstream of opposition politicians and activists.
ΩΩHere is my own take on this based on my own life experiences (take this or leave this): the State Department plays a double game all the time. The US/NGO operations, the money for ‘building democracy’ and other games are done by the US government in order to keep tabs on opposition to our puppet dictators or to corral them into our own system if it looks like the upstarts might get the upper hand or to destroy any opposition via graft or corruption (bribes and honors showered on people so they cease causing trouble).
ΩΩI highlight the parts about the various opposition groups. One of the more important and oldest of these is the Muslim Brotherhood. This organization has great depth and lots of history. And some very significant violent acts, that is, these aren’t pussy cats who mouth off but don’t draw blood. They draw a LOT of blood when necessary.
ΩΩThe subject of this cable, the person who met with our AIPAC Congress to discuss what is going on in Egypt, is smart enough to know that the kleptocracy run by Mubarak has to be stopped at the US/EU/UK banking systems. The US can do this but obviously, refused. This, in turn, upset the Egyptian who was a top ‘April 6’ member. Right now, this very night, Mubarak’s odious family is cleaning out the bank accounts in Egypt and transferring Egypt’s wealth to a foreign bank where they plan to use it to lead idle, silly lives, maybe, go to Davos and listen to speeches about saving the poor or something.
ΩΩVarious government entities always like to fund upstart and even violent revolutionaries especially if they are going to attack someone the government wants to destroy. The April 6 people want to arrest Mubarak and his family which the US and Israel do NOT want, thus, money and help was withdrawn (the ‘democracy building’ funds to these groups was cut by more than half!). Here is a fine example of how this works: Hamas history tied to Israel
- Israel “aided Hamas directly — the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization),” said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.
- Israel’s support for Hamas “was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative,” said a former senior CIA official.
- According to documents United Press International obtained from the Israel-based Institute for Counter Terrorism, Hamas evolved from cells of the Muslim Brotherhood, founded in Egypt in 1928. Islamic movements in Israel and Palestine were “weak and dormant” until after the 1967 Six Day War in which Israel scored a stunning victory over its Arab enemies.
- After 1967, a great part of the success of the Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood was due to their activities among the refugees of the Gaza Strip. The cornerstone of the Islamic movements success was an impressive social, religious, educational and cultural infrastructure, called Da’wah, that worked to ease the hardship of large numbers of Palestinian refugees, confined to camps, and many who were living on the edge…. According to U.S. administration officials, funds for the movement came from the oil-producing states and directly and indirectly from Israel. The PLO was secular and leftist and promoted Palestinian nationalism. Hamas wanted to set up a transnational state under the rule of Islam, much like Khomeini’s Iran.
ΩΩIt was a roaring success up until Hamas began to win elections. Then, Mossad joined with Abbas to suppress Hamas on the West Bank and Israel then penned the rest of Hamas in the Gaza Ghetto with the huge help of Mubarak in Egypt. Then, Abbas was pushed into a corner, giving every possible negotiation point to the Israeli-American negotiators and now has been revealed to be a total tool, a complete fool.
ΩΩThis is the fate of ALL secular popular movements. The destruction of the PLO is typical, not atypical. Now, there is nothing left for the Palestinian people but to go to a much more violent and reactive organization such as Hamas since the secular, nationalist one has been utterly destroyed and disgraced. Of course, the Jews want this because they can then yell, ‘Look, they are radical Muslims who hate us!’ Naturally. This is the default position of people pushed to the very edge.
ΩΩThe Muslim Brotherhood is very focused on the exact same things bin Laden is focused on: Atta was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, as was his father
- November 5, 2004 – Venice, FL by Grant Noah
- Even though terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta was a member, Bush Administration officials are quietly advocating “reaching out” to the Muslim Brotherhood, according to a recent article in the Washington Post, to “become a barrier against jihadists worldwide.”
- As more information about his almost-lifelong extremist connections becomes known, it appears that Atta’s association with the radical Brotherhood dates from at least the very early 1990’s….
- “The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in 1928… and preached that governments should be ruled by Islamic law, or sharia… They were organized into tiers of membership, with some forming a covert military wing…”
- “Another Brotherhood leader, Sayyid Qutb… advocated militant jihad against nonbelievers and revolution against impure Muslim states… Qutb’s books would later provide the philosophical underpinning for jihadists such as bin Laden…”
- After all, the 9-11 Report has stated that Atta was radicalized by al-Qaeda during his time in Hamburg in the late 1990s. It added Atta was a reserved young man, raised with little religious background by a father who was a practicing attorney.
- Apparently, neither the Bush Administration nor the 9-11 Commission came across the following reports which shed some light on America’s potential partners in the war on terror.
- From the BBC, December 12, 2001 by reporter Jane Corbin:
- “But Mohamed Atta’s father had sympathies with a militant Islamic organisation opposed to the government. This was the political background against which his son grew up. The father’s views haven’t changed to this day.”…“Atta made no secret of where his sympathies lay. He had graduated from a faculty that was a hotbed of fundamentalist agitation and gone on to join the Engineers Syndicate, one of three professional associations controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.”
ΩΩYes, the group poised to take over Egypt is the Muslim Brotherhood. They have many targets and one of these are the royals of Saudi Arabia and such ilk. This is why Saudi Arabia’s dictators are freaking out tonight. They know very well, they are next. Bin Laden’s game plan is to ride into Mecca on a white horse after disposing of these guys.
ΩΩThe 9/11 hijackers mostly came from Egypt and Saudi Arabia. We must not neglect this fact. There are people who have tried valiantly to erase the real hijackers who pulled off the 9/11 event. But alas, they were very real and had very real goals which are going to be quite bloodily real in the future. Remember: the oil we lust for won’t be ours if the Muslim Brotherhood takes over huge areas in the Middle East.
ΩΩThe least of our worries will be fears about Iran and Hezbollah. The pressures of US/EU imperialism coupled with the economic decline of the US and EU plus the huge surge in wealth into the coffers of the very rich in the Middle East while not filtering down to the masses equals revolution, wars and a resurgence of ‘faith of the Fathers’ we see today so very clearly.
ΩΩWe had this small window of opportunity when Obama went to Egypt and gave a rousing speech. But already, the students suspected they were being two-timed because Obama said nothing about the butchery of Palestinians in Gaza which the Cast Lead attacks inflicted on them. Nope, he said not a peep about that and after AIPAC Congress turned on him later, he ceased having any opinions about anything in the Middle East. He is paralyzed.
ΩΩAnd so the youth of Islam now mock or ignore him. They see a red flag flying high and will act on the knowledge, they are the future.