I learn a lot from readers who post here and this is a story that didn’t make it to the East Coast. The California plan to spray salt water CONTAMINATED BY FUKUSHIMA into the high stratosphere where it will create global cooling and may I add, fierce blizzards across the rest of the country that isn’t the West Coast. Launching such a ship would be a declaration of war against the cold half of the nation and could lead to military confrontation, if nothing else, I would scuttle that myself.
California scientists are working with California and Oregon super rich men and women to do this to the rest of us: Climate engineering ideas no longer considered pie in the sky – latimes.com:
Ships that spew salt into the air to block sunlight. Mirrored satellites designed to bounce solar rays back into space. Massive “reverse” power plants that would suck carbon from the atmosphere. These are among the ideas the National Academy of Sciences has charged a panel of some of the nation’s top climate thinkers to investigate. Several agencies requested the inquiry, including the CIA.
At the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Cañada Flintridge, scientists are modeling what such technologies might do to weather patterns. At the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, Wash., a fund created by Microsoft founder Bill Gates — an enthusiast of research into climate engineering — helps bankroll another such effort.
Another reason to hate Bill Gates not that the president of Apple is any saner. Way back in the Stone Age, ABC TV asked me to talk about a paper I wrote called ‘Power FOR The People’ which was my scheme to put solar panels on all roofs of all Americans which would be funded by a sales tax on solar panels and this would then be the capital basis for lending money to homeowners to install panels at a cost no higher than the average energy bill back in 1997.
Well, suddenly, right before air time, ABC’s producer called me and told me, ‘No one is interested in your plan so we won’t bother to air it.’ Since no one else had this bright idea (WRONG) no one aired it! Of course, I was not alone in figuring this out. We were all censored.
Instead, the Bilderberg gang wants to control all solar power so they have these hideous, destructive, dangerous, anti-ecological schemes like planting dozens of these giants in the desert: The solar power compromise: Sacrificing desert to save the Earth – latimes.com
BrightSource Energy’s Ivanpah solar power project will soon be a humming city with 24-hour lighting, a wastewater processing facility and a gas-fired power plant. To make room, BrightSource has mowed down a swath of desert plants, displaced dozens of animal species and relocated scores of imperiled desert tortoises, a move that some experts say could kill up to a third of them…
“I have spent my entire career thinking of myself as an advocate on behalf of public lands and acting for their protection,” said Johanna Wald, a veteran environmental attorney with the Natural Resources Defense Council. “I am now helping facilitate an activity on public lands that will have very significant environmental impacts. We are doing it because of the threat of climate change. It’s not an accommodation; it’s a change I had to make to respond to climate.”..
Industrial-scale solar development is well underway in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah. The federal government has furnished more public property to this cause than it has for oil and gas exploration over the last decade — 21 million acres, more than the area of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties put together.
See how the stupid utterly fake ‘environmentalist’ has sold her silly soul to the Devil That Is Death (Skull and Bones chant at Yale every April 15th). To save us from phantom warming, she is playing into schemes to put giant mirror farms in the desert? This will play havoc with the weather, just for starters.
I grew up in these deserts and watched storms form over the mountains or roll from the west. This reminds me of various movies about Atlantis where, in one example, Atlantis energy comes from…huge mirrors that focus the sun on the thing that is to be heated up! But it BACKFIRES and destroys the place. Clearing my throat, ‘Oh my god.’
As I hoped, astronomers and geologists are freaking out over the many attacks on the history of the earth which they have figured out so painfully over many years. The insult of destroying the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age has motivated these real scientists into doing lots of research. NASA Finds Sun-Climate Connection in Old Nile Records – NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
The sun is what causes many of these ocean/land/atmosphere changes. The sun and the planets have many cycles that run independently of each other and have various degrees of overlap so when several cycles coincide we have bigger effects that individually. The Egyptians kept very good records of the Nile’s flows and this has been a great way to track rainfall in central equatorial Africa.
And it shows clearly that even with global warming trends it is colder now that many times in the past during this cycle. One key argument about ‘warming’ is the incorrect and dishonest pretense that this last decade is the warmest, ever. Not even close. One of the cycles has to do with big planets: The Cyclicity of Sunspots: is Jupiter influencing sun spot cycles? It would not surprise me. Even distant stars have a tidal effect on our star, too.
It seems that during the Jovian perihelion the sunspot number is always low. This means that if the sunspot cycle maximum coincides with Jupiter’s perihelion, the maximum is either delayed, making that cycle long, or it is very low, as in 1810’s. Actually, there is an average rise of 10 in the Wolf Number at exactly the perihelion and the lowest values prevail two years before the perihelion.
NOW FOR TODAY’S GLOBAL WARMING HYSTERIA ARTICLES:
1. Here is a classic story featuring ‘global warmists’ which stands reality on its head: Despite Warming, Ground Refreezes at Alaska’s Shrinking Lakes – Yahoo News
Field work and modeling confirmed that the willow shrubs cooled the soil in summer, enough for the ground to freeze year-round. The plants also help keep the ground frozen by sucking up soil moisture that might have thawed the ice.
The findings also mean there’s another way permafrost could control lake levels. As new permafrost forms, the frozen ice may block groundwater drainage, slowing down the lake shrinkage, the researchers think.
HAHAHA, this is called ‘getting much colder’, no? Blaming willow trees which prefer warmer weather and which grow faster when it is warmer, for freezing the permafrost is insane. So, as the ground freezes more as it gets colder, this makes the lakes wetter! Where global warming comes in baffles me.
The photograph with this story shows some widely spaced stunted willows less than six feet tall. Not much ground cover, most of the ground is tall grass.
2. Yes, Putin ruling very cold Russia is terrorizing the planet but aside from him, we have severe cold ’caused by global warming’ that is even scarier than Putin running around Crimea which happens to be warm: More flacking the ‘we are roasting to death unless you live where everyone is freezing to death’ stories today: Actually, You Can Link Specific Weather Events to Climate Change by Bill Moyers. As per usual, he talks about the African places on the equator and not Minnesota.
3. Businesses Should Stand Up to Climate Change Deniers and supposedly punish or suppress anyone talking about global cooling. Because it isn’t the ‘change’ part that is important, otherwise talking about how it is getting colder is totally appropriate if ‘change’ is the issue. Ice Ages are very much a change from an Interglacial! But the essence of this article is to demand we stop talking about cooling altogether.
4. Whitehouse plans climate change all-nighter Monday while the cold wind howls outside. Monday will be slightly warmer than last week, thank heavens. But Wednesday will see a return of Arctic cold yet again. I hope the Democrats bring heavy blankets and some firewood to this all nighter. I assume they will talk about Florida and California and wish they were there, not in the frigid parts of the nation.
5. Sheldon Whitehouse traveling to Iowa – to talk climate change | WPRI.com Blogs: what will she be saying? Will she talk about roasting to death? California? The farmers worry about cold weather droughts not heat. People forget that many droughts are due to severe cold, not warmth. Indeed, normally warmer weather means more rain and if it goes below zero, there is less moisture in the atmosphere. So it has been terribly cold and thus, drier than usual.
6. Climate change may mean more crime is the Boston Globe story. Now the fact is, only WARMER weather causes this which is why Florida is such a nasty crime zone. Severe cold cuts down on crime. So using the words ‘climate change’ is thoroughly dishonest here. It should say, ‘Possible global warming’. Running away from the real name and hiding it like this is an act of desperation. Draping it with the ‘change’ word covers all bases but debases the debate which is the plan, of course.
9. Unfrozen Caveman Pundit Debates Climate Change: recently in the news is the fact that people who died in the Alps during WWI are now exposed due to the glaciers melting. Of course, the real news here is, the glaciers were less back in 1914. And GREW. Then, during the two warm decades recently, have melted to WWI levels. Note that last month, Time magazine snarls at us calling us ‘strange’ for pointing out that we are all freezing to death, not roasting. And CNN has this grinning female I bet who lives in LA, sneering what is there even a debate?
Of course, by using ‘climate change’ as a blanket, those of us who point out there IS a change…and it is getting colder…are treated with contempt. Because the assumption behind the facade word change is that we are going to roast to death, not freeze but they are too dishonest to say that anymore in the teeth of bitter cold.
10. Climate change is redefining the Australia of ‘sunburnt country’ poem because…we are all going to roast to death…if you live in Australia and not Minnesota. Shall Minnesota complain about poems about spring due to spring being frozen out this year?
12. So, those of us who are pointing out the obvious are ‘selfish’. HAHAHA. We are supposed to sacrifice ourselves on the altar of global warming…er, climate change so people on the equator can be happier. And we, in the cold north, must pay much higher taxes for this privilege. My electric bill last month was nearly $300 thanks to global warming not working as advertised. And my trees give off oxygen for all the planet and I get no economic benefit for providing this service, just freezing cold day after day.
13. Environment commissioner Kate Auty quits, drops bucket complaining that she was ordered to use the more accurate term, ‘climate VARIABILITY’ and not the unscientific ‘climate change’ which is really code for ‘hotter’. Heat on Abbott as US pushes G20 climate change action because the guy voted into office in Australia is not pushing the ‘we are roasting to death’ wagon. And the US liberals are angry about this.
14. European support for climate change action ‘not dented by financial crash’ | Environment | theguardian.com which the Guardian believes is due to being scared of roasting to death. Instead, the questions were about moving away from importing oil and gas and replacing this with other energy systems which I also support and always have supported. I would dearly love to have solar panels on my roof, for example, as do most Europeans and this has nothing to do with global warming and a lot to do with my high electrical bills.
Man, these warmists are busy little bees! Buzzing all over the planet, stinging everyone. General rule here: the colder it gets, the more they buzz.
P.O. BOX 483
BERLIN, NY 12022
Make checks out to ‘Elaine Supkis’
Click on the Pegasus icon on the right sidebar to donate via Paypal.