Translation: Russia’s Foreign Minister says, our troops must be prepared for war.
Russia hasn’t turned off the gas to Europe…yet. This is logical. The money continues to pour in from Europe while Europe chose…STUPIDLY…to start a boycott of Russia which Russia retaliated with something like that…for now. Russia’s leaders aren’t stupid. They know their history. And their most powerful general is General зима (Zima, aka: Winter). The EU thinks it can carry on business as usual with Russia strangling them as soon as the snow flies. Why would Putin cut off the fuel today when it is more effective and sharp during the cold days that are looming very much, it is a cold, cold summer here in the US and I am betting, a cold winter for Europe as the polar vortex shifts across the planet.
General Winter fights furry scum for Mother Russia – YouTube: Europe thinks this is a video game they are playing whereas Russia plays Realpolitik. Russia isn’t weak anymore. And if Europe thinks Russia is weak, Europe is much weaker. The US is stretched thin across the planet and our vampire state of Israel is sucking us dry and we can’t retreat from our many disasters there thanks to the vampire squid’s ownership of Congress and the President.
Since Europe has virtually no navy left, it is a US missile cruiser that enters Black Sea again ‘to promote peace’ — RT News, which is hilarious. Parking missiles next to Russia is stupid since the North Pole is the quicker route for Russian missiles parking themselves on US cities.
US missile cruiser Vella Gulf has entered the Black Sea in what the American Navy described as a move to “to promote peace and stability in the region.” Moscow has considered any such acts as “offensive.”
Today, Putin announced his first boycotts mainly of food right now. The EU and US will lose many billions due to this. And it is only the beginning. The border, which is long and huge, between Russia and China is totally open. China, meanwhile, is being ‘encircled’ by the US navy and suicidal, lunatic, nuclear poisoned Japanese and this attempt at blockading China is doomed to failure if Russia is totally open.
Many of the world’s greatest chess champions come from Russia and they know how to play the game very well. Here is another Russian move that will hit Europe hard:
China plays the game of Go which also is all about not doing stupid things and how to encircle someone who has overextended themselves. Between the hard-playing Putin and the devious Chinese leadership, the EU and US are doomed. Putin Ban Hits Cold War Foes as Developing Nations Gain – Bloomberg
President Vladimir Putin countered U.S. and European sanctions over Ukraine with a ban on a range of food products, opening the door for developing nations such as Brazil to fill the $9.5 billion hole created by the curbs.
Yes, Brazil, a BRIC nation, is going to send food to Russia. Duh. Russia was integrating with the EU until the EU conspired with US neocons to overthrow an elected government on Russia’s front doorstep and then a naked attempt at evicting Russia from Crimea which failed, resoundingly. Duh. So Brazil will thrive and the EU will be dumping food somewhere, maybe in Africa which exports food to Europe, by the way.
The hammer is smashing Germany which is now close to recession as ECB admits recovery is weak. Duh, again. Merkel played hard ball with her tennis racket and got a bowling ball thrown back at her. And this has barely begun! Germany’s industry needs Russia badly on many levels and this will be gone by January. Crash, bang boom! Russia has not forgotten WWII, either.
Here is the ‘economist’ writer in Britain who is supposedly ‘brilliant’ even though he is rather stupid, but smarter than Krugman who is senile, Ambrose Evens Pritchard, blowing bubbles about Vladimir Putin’s pointless conflict with Europe leaves it a vassal of China – Telegraph:
He has been clear from the outset that he will deploy any means necessary to bring Ukraine back into Russia’s orbit. Only war can now achieve this, since all else has failed, and since he has turned a friendly Ukraine into an enemy by his actions. The awful implications of this are at last starting to hit the markets.
“People thought that Russia was just playing a game of brinkmanship,and that pragmatism would prevail in the end. There is real fear now that this will spin out of control. Nothing cannot be excluded at this point, even a cut-off in oil and gas,” said Chris Weafer, from Macro Advisory in Moscow.
HAHAHA. Yes, the Russians thought maybe, for once, the US and EU would be pragmatic. But our nation is ruled by neocons working for Netanyahu who is our real President and they hate Putin and want him destroyed no matter how much this wrecks the world so…we have this mess now thanks to them.
European officials calculate that Mr Putin will not dare to cut off energy supplies, since to do so would bring the Russian state to its knees within months. But even if he tried – as a shock tactic – it would not achieve much. Oil can be obtained anywhere.
Ambrose goes on to claim that Europe is ‘pacifist’ and ‘doesn’t invade anyone’ which is very funny except it is also utterly delusional. Nato will ukrainische Armee mit europäischen Steuergeldern finanzieren: German news about the EU spending a lot of money via taxing everyone, to fund the Ukraine army which has a high rate of desertion. Not to mention Ukraine is rapidly going bankrupt. Then there is the EU stocks going off a little cliff:
I was going to tear Ambrose apart limb from limb only here is a full blown, intelligent comment that clearly shows that not everyone is as silly as Mr. Ambrose that saves me the trouble:
Ravi uppal • 3 hours ago
AEP,what a piece of BS . Let me dismantle all your BS one by one .
1. Putin’s war is not pointless ,this is existential . What did Kennedy do when Kruschev put the missiles in Cuba . Why should Putin do anything different ?. What would UK do if tomorrow Hollande turned all his nukes to the direction of London .Do you expect Cameron to twiddle his thumbs .
2. The Russian companies at this stage are not in any immediate need of funds. As you yourself have pointed out that . They hold $130bn +$430bn=$ 560bn against a 12mth liability of $84bn to end 2014 and then $ 120bn for 2015 . So by arithmetic they can last for 4 years in the fight . Now let me ask a question ? Can the EU last without Russian gas exports for 4 years ? Can the EU afford to loose it’s third largest market ?This is a marathon and not a sprint . The man with stamina wins.
3. You have given an absolute lie on the information of gas prices and volumes .So let us get things straight . The only major exporter of LNG in the world is Qatar ,the other are minnows . 70% of their production is pre sold to Japan,China,South Korea,India and Taiwan since none of these (except China) have significant domestic gas production . Exports to Japan have more than doubled after Fukushima since they need the gas for power generation. The current price for LNG which Japan is paying $12 per Mcf . Are the Qataris so dumb that they will sell for $6.50 to Europe ? Are you “Jughead” or you do no research ?
By the way technically and economically speaking piped gas cost $6.00 ,so can you explain how can LNG cost $ 6.50 landed when it costs additional liquefaction,shipping and reconversion to gas at destination and not to mention that LNG has 65% of the BTU compared to piped gas since 35% is lost in liquefaction and then back into gasification . For Europeans gas means heating but for the 5 countries gas means electricity and most important Ammonia fertilizer without which the agriculture is dead and so are the people . Gas inventories are up because it is summer .
When winter comes and you have massive drawdowns ,and no replenishment from Gazprom you can kiss your life goodbye . Just for your info , UK is the last country(also called end of line) to receive gas from the European pipe network . In case of a severe winter what reaches UK after all countries is a pittance . In 2013 was it not for the arrival of 2 LNG tankers from Qatar , the gas network in UK would be empty . That was what we in Belgium call “5 minutes to a12” moment . By the way 80% capacity means nothing . You must know the MOL(minimum operating level) and pressure required to pump the gas into the pipelines . Effective you have only a 50% capacity because you need the other 50% to maintain pressure and flow .
4. The Japs and the Koreans can fire their nuclear plants . Do you think this is like switching on a bulb ? The minimum time required to fire up a closed nuclear plant is one year since you have to inspect all the equipment from ground zero to ensure that the next Fukushima does not happen . Like I said this is a marathon and Putin will win .
5 . No, Putin will not cut off the gas . He does not have to . What he has to do is raise the price by 100% and kill EU . I am watching French, German and Belgium TV . All the business leaders are having grave concerns that Putin’s announcement on agri imports is going to major business catastrophe . 50% of Belgian pears and 56% of Polish apples go to Russia . Where do you throw these huge volumes . Mind you this is just agro ,what when he comes to industrial sanctions ?
6. This is a battle between “paper tigers” worth $ 40T against an “energy giant” worth $ 2T . Remember “Energy is wealth ,currency is paper “.Get this straight .
No energy and the house of paper goes up in flame .
7. Ah, so Putin is expansionist and FSB/ GRU torture ? Can you tell where has Russia expanded after the collapse of FSU ? Let us get truthful , which country has had the most imperialistic and expansionist policy since WW II ? Which country has the most bases worldwide and spends more on military than the rest of the world combined? As to torture”we do not do torture”–George Tenant . No, we carry out “enhanced interrogation” and rendition . What hypocrisy .
8. Yes, Ukraine is not a member of Nato TODAY but it would be a member of Nato in the near short term if Putin will not act now . No, he will not invade Ukraine . He will just let it self destruct and win without lifting a finger . All the signs of it’s disintegration are showing clearly . That is the reason for the conflict “Better to ampute now then let the cancer spread” . Never, ever has the West said they will not make Ukraine a member of Nato . As a matter of fact not only Ukraine but also Georgia and Moldova.
All the trouble has been started by the US neocons and the EU is going to have to foot the bill .
As a reminder of the huge, vicious mess created by the US and EU, 40,000 Iraqis Stranded as ISIS Threatens Death while in retaliation for smart Afghanis killing our general, US-Led Airstrike Kills Afghan Civilians which simply enflamed the natives further so an Afghan Policeman Fatally Shoots 7 of His Colleagues in retaliation in this endless retaliation war the Afghanis excel at.
Putin Hits Tipping Point as Ukraine Tightens Rebel Noose – Bloomberg though I believe this noose is around Europe’s neck, not Putin:
“Any sign of compromise or restraint on the part of Russia is pointless because they will condemn us in any case,” Markov said by phone from Moscow. “It’s clear the U.S. and the EU don’t want a peaceful solution in Ukraine and are counting on a military victory by Kiev.”
Kryshtanovskaya, the sociologist, said Putin could quietly abandon the rebels and pursue other ways of maintaining influence in Ukraine, such as by extending a cutoff of natural gas flows into the winter, but he seems “absolutely resolute” on staying the course.
And here is some more news about our President, Netanyahu: Israeli leader Netanyahu ‘has approached US lawmakers to help avoid war crimes charges’ over Palestinian civilian deaths so he can be like our ‘elected’ (sic) leaders who are also war criminals and this, due mainly to being employees of Netanyahu’s buddies in AIPAC.
The latest lopsided war with Gaza is stopping briefly but of course, Israeli Demand for Demilitarization Seen by Palestinians as Red Line because of course, anyone who disarms is destroyed by NATO and Israel. And in Ukraine, the Russian speaking citizens of Ukraine are fighting fiercely still as 18 Ukrainian Troops Killed in Fights With Rebels so NATO Resumes Warnings Over Russian ‘Invasion’ as Tensions Soar. Well, what do we expect doing exactly what we were warned, not to do? That is, move NATO into Russia’s front yard?
209 Greenhollow Rd
Petersburgh, NY 12138
Make checks out to ‘Elaine Supkis’
Click on the Pegasus icon on the right sidebar to donate via Paypal.