Like 9/11, another Muslim terrorist attack in the US by a ‘close ally’ this time, Kuwait, not Saudi Arabia and Egypt. The US is supposedly scared to death of Iran which has sent over zero terrorists to attack us and these terrorists aren’t coming from say, Burma or Pakistan much less, Afghanistan. We get these mainly from our dear allies. This attacker, like the 9/11 ones, was allowed into the US to go to school, etc. The FBI has been boasting about tracking terrorists who evidently seem to come from our dearest allies and of course, missed this guy who posted his plans to attack on Twitter. So much for ‘watching for terrorists’.
1. He Was a Naturalized U.S. Citizen Originally From Kuwait
2. An ISIS-Affiliated Account Tweeted #Chattanooga Just Before the Shooting Occurred Along With a Warning to Americans
3. He Graduated From the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga in 2012
4. A Witness Said the Gunman Fired From a Mustang Outside a Recruiting Center in a Shopping Mall
Here is his online resume: Mohammad Abdulazeez – Intern (Sales Engineering) – Richmond, VA | Indeed
Intern (Sales Engineering) – Global Trade Express
I am writing this letter to apply for the Engineer position with AAON.
My educational background and work experience in electrical power reliability, quality assurance, and supply chain management, are a great match to this position’s requirements.
I am currently working as a Procurement Engineer with Global Trade Express with some of my responsibilities being client service, technical analysis, and business development. I have also completed internships with Mohawk Industries and Tennessee Valley Authority, working in the fields of Industrial and Power Engineering respectively. This professional experience has broadened my skill set to the following fields; project management, operations improvement, process redesign, and technical writing. I’m excited about the opportunity to apply my knowledge and skills to your company, as well as the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills and grow within AAON.
I have included my resume for a more detailed listing of my experience and skill set. I look forward to being able to further discuss this opportunity in person.
Thank you for your consideration and time.
Intern (Sales Engineering)
Global Trade Express
December 2012 to Present
Provided clients with best price, delivery, and quality by researching and contacting vendors to produce optimal value quotes for various industrial and manufacturing products.
● Documented and updated track records for existing quotes and bids.
● Handled purchasing of winning bids to provide customers with quality assured products and prompt export arrangements, ensuring quick deliveries according to urgency.
● Provided technical assistance in analyzing equipment schematics and ratings for best match of products.
Mohawk Industries, Inc
June 2011 to March 2012
Performed a variety of Lean Manufacturing tools to improve plant productivity including continuous flow, continuous improvement, 5S, cost-benefit analysis, root cause analysis, and time studies.
● Developed process maps for various manufacturing processes within the company which ranged from manual labor to industrial robots and factory automation equipment.
● Utilized PFMEA (process failure mode effect analysis) to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying the causes of defects and minimizing variability in the processes.
● Conducted various time studies related to procedures and machine output that led to an increase in productivity and quality.
● Documented and improved Job Procedures and Hazard Analysis to reduce downtime and workplace safety hazards.
Tennessee Valley Authority
April 2009 to April 2010
April 2009- April 2010 Tennessee Valley Authority, Intern (Power Engineering)
● Responsible for modeling off-line physical-design drawings for the improvement and maintenance of the electric transmission and substation systems.
● Participated in various power systems reliability tasks and evaluation.
● Conducted next day analysis for peak-to-peak generation output.
● Documented paper work, meeting notes, procedure outlines, file storage, etc.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga – Chattanooga, TN
Red Bank High School
● Experienced in PSSE, Power World, Orcad, AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Solid Works, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Simulink and ETAP software.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Familiar and proficient with Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing business management strategies.
Time to ban more flags! That will fix things. I looked briefly at comments online mainly from white males it seems. They are all being very steamed up about the fact that a crazed right wing white male did this same thing and all white males were then painted with the same broad brush by US media giants who then turned on Donald Trump who suggested that millions of aliens coming to the US are a problem…and now the brush painting will not go onwards attacking say, all Sunni males. Especially the ones who are our favorite ‘allies’.
209 Greenhollow Rd
Petersburgh, NY 12138
Make checks out to ‘Elaine Supkis’
Click on the Pegasus icon on the right sidebar to donate via Paypal.