We plebians are to fear Donald Trump because Robert Reich claims that President-elect Donald Trump already employs all sorts of tricky tricks like telling the truth or talking directly to us.
1. Berate the media. Last week, Trump summoned two-dozen TV news anchors and executives to the twenty-fifth floor of Trump Tower to berate them for their reporting about him during the election…He accused NBC of using unflattering pictures of him, demanding to know why they didn’t use “nicer” pictures.
Another person who attended the meeting said Trump “truly doesn’t seem to understand the First Amendment. He thinks we are supposed to say what he says and that’s it.”
Wow. HAHAHA. So, now the US media giants and the DNC want ‘freedom of the press.’ The joke here is, they define ‘the press’ to be all the monkey-shins goofballs working for rich people like Bezos or Mexican billionaires (owner of NYT) and the rest of us citizens better not dispute ‘what is news’ with these super rich bastards. Nope.
2. Blacklist critical media. During the campaign, Trump blacklisted news outlets whose coverage he didn’t approve of. In June he pulled The Washington Post’s credentials. “Based on the incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign, we are hereby revoking the press credentials of the phony and dishonest Washington Post,” read a post on Trump’s Facebook page.
And about time he pulled those pit bull fiends off of his leg! They howled as they were locked out but to hell with them all. They couldn’t tell the Truth if She hit them over the head with a sledge hammer.
3. Turn the public against the media. Trump refers to journalists as “lying,” “dishonest,” “disgusting” and “scum.” Referring to the journalists at his rallies, Trump said, “I hate some of these people,” adding (presumably in response to allegations of Vladimir Putin’s treatment of dissident journalists) “but I’d never kill ‘em.”
HAHAHA. Dopes in the media who work for very rich foreign and domestic billionaires think we are all very stupid and easily led by the nose until Trump came along. This fury about media lies has been growing greater and greater over the years and finally, a majority of Americans know what has been true all my long life: many media giants are in secret collusion with foreign entities and rich people and government officials to lie, cheat, deceive and steal from citizens.
He questions the press’s motives, claiming, for example, that The Washington Post wrote negative things about him because its publisher, Jeffrey Bezos, a founder of Amazon, “thinks I would go after him for antitrust.” When the New York Times wrote that his transition team was in disarray, Trump tweeted that the newspaper was “just upset that they looked like fools in their coverage of me” during the presidential campaign.
Trump is 100% correct about Bezos and I hope he goes after the jerk about his monopoly. I hate Amazon.com.
4. Condemn satirical or critical comments. Trump continues to condemn the coverage he’s received from NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.” In response to Alex Baldwin’s recent portrayal of him as overwhelmed by the prospect of being president, Trump tweeted that it was a “totally one-sided, biased show – nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?”
The clowns at SNL are definitely very, very biased, extremely unfair, they have no sense of humor for they were unable to go after obvious humorous topics with the present black commander in chief. Their jokes were nasty and aimed at his wife and children, too, while giving a pass for all Democrats no matter how creepy they were.
Note how not one ‘joke’ was made about Biden sniffing little girl’s hair?
5. Threaten the media directly. Trump said he plans to change libel laws in the United States so that he can have an easier time suing news organizations. “One of the things I’m going to do if I win … I’m going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money.”
They all asked for it! The media has smeared many people in the past and some are now suing and even winning. Defaming people, printing allegations and lies without first investigating properly, making up stuff, hiding news so a person can’t be vindicated: the media does this all the time and sneers at their victims. They even drive people to suicide! And think this is funny.
During the campaign, Trump specifically threatened to sue the Times for libel in response to an article that featured two women accusing him of touching them inappropriately years ago. Trump claimed the allegations were false, and his lawyer demanded that the newspaper retract the story and issue an apology. Trump also threatened legal action after the Times published and wrote about part of his 1995 tax return.
I hope he sues and I hope he wins. Those stories were ridiculous, had zero proof, were published only to destroy voter’s choices and thus, force Hillary onto them all. It was treason.
6. Limit media access. Trump hasn’t had a news conference since July. He has blocked the media from traveling with him, or even knowing whom he’s meeting with. His phone call with Vladimir Putin, which occurred shortly after the election, was first reported by the Kremlin.
HAHAHA. I remember how the media went after Hillary for going for over a year with no press conferences, or was it two years? Three? It was long, long ago, children were born and suckled and now go to school since then.
RT news reported about Putin first because…our news media is crummy. I go to RT every day to see what is going on in the world especially here, in New York. Thank you, Russia! Now Reich goes into Nazi/Maoist territory to write this hideous finale to his insane rant: He whines, HOW DARE TRUMP….
7. Bypass the media and communicate with the public directly. The American public learns what Trump thinks through his tweets. Shortly after the election, Trump released a video message outlining some of the executive actions he plans to take on his first day in office.
Oh, the mercy! Daring to talk to American citizens directly! That is criminal according to the super rich and foreign governments. US Presidents should never talk to the voters!!! HAHAHA. Reich goes on to squeal like a piggie, yelling, ‘Trump promises to hold more RALLIES’ as if talking this way to people is evil unlike say, the always unavailable Hillary or the golf nut, Obama who never shows up except on full moon dates alternative months.
The war on ‘fake news’ is all about censoring real news | New York Post editorial attacks the DNC tools and clowns who are demanding we have constant censorship.
Scrambling for an explanation for Donald Trump’s victory, many in the media and on the left have settled on the idea that his supporters were consumers of “fake news” — gullible rubes living in an alternate reality made Trump president.
The ‘fake news’ trope has been a daily theme with the news media giants who are freaking out now that their fake news has competition.
To be sure, there is such a thing as actual fake news: made-up stories built to get Facebook traction before they can be debunked. But that’s not what’s really going on here.
What the left is trying to do is designate anything outside its ideological bubble as suspect on its face.
In October, President Obama complained that we need a “curating function” to deal with the “wild-wild-west-of-information flow.” Who would be doing this “curating” is unclear — but we can guess: “Obviously,” Noah Feldman writes at Bloomberg View, “it would be better if the market would fix the problem on its own . . . But if they can’t reliably do it — and that seems possible, since algorithms aren’t (yet) fact-checkers — there might be a need for the state to step in.”
Yes, these monsters are Maoists and Stalinists and Nazis. All wrapped up in one. They are Bilderberg monsters who are desperate to lock us out of the news as much as possible and feed us only propaganda. They are evil, they should all be arrested for war crimes and this includes all the Presidents since Kennedy was assassinated, the dead and the living entities who created this totalitarian monster theology. They are all traitors to this nation, to the citizens.
Seemingly with a straight face, Obama then told Wenner: “Good journalism continues to this day. There’s great work done in Rolling Stone.” Rolling Stone, of course, ran a sensational, and false, story last year about a gang rape at a University of Virginia fraternity that was thoroughly discredited. The magazine was forced to pay a university administrator it defamed $3 million in damages, and there may be more lawsuits in store. “Good journalism” and Rolling Stone do not go hand in hand.
And then Obama removed all doubt. He blamed Trump’s win in part on “Fox News in every bar and restaurant in big chunks of the country.”
I don’t watch Fox News. I do watch RT news. I have good sense. By the way, American football could fall like the gladiators of ancient Rome | New York Post as ratings for professional football are down 27 percent as Trump voters boycott the game. The election is over and they are still quite angry about the NFL coddling anti-American players.
209 Greenhollow Rd
Petersburgh, NY 12138
Make checks out to ‘Elaine Supkis’
Click on the Pegasus icon on the right sidebar to donate via Paypal.